هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِى لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ عَـٰلِمُ ٱلۡغَيۡبِ وَٱلشَّهَـٰدَةِۖ هُوَ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنُ ٱلرَّحِيمُ
Al Hasyr: 22
Dialah Allah, yang tidak ada Tuhan melainkan Dia; Yang Mengetahui perkara yang ghaib dan yang nyata; Dialah Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani.
He is Allâh, beside Whom Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
In this verse, we have the general attributes, which give us the fundamental basis on which we can form some idea of Allah. We start with the proposition that there is nothing else like Him. We think of His Unity; all the varying and conflicting forces in Creation are controlled by Him and look to Him, and we can never get a true idea of Him unless we understand the meaning of Unity. His knowledge extends to everything seen and unseen, present and future, near and far, in being and not in being; in fact these contrasts, which apply to our knowledge, do not apply to Him. His Grace and His Mercy are unbounded. We have no true conception of our position in the working of His Will and Plan.
(1) “The Sovereign” in our human language implies the one undisputed authority which is entitle to give commands and to receive obedience, and which in fact receives obedience; the power which enforces law and justice.
(2) Human authority may be misused, but in the title “the Holy One”, we postulate a Being free from all stain or evil, and replete with the highest Purity.
(3) “Salam” has not only the idea of Peace as opposed to Conflict, but wholeness as oppose to defects: hence our paraphrase “Source of Peace and Perfection”.
(4) “Mukmin”, one who entertains Faith, who gives Faith to others, who is never false to the Faith that others place in Him: hence our paraphrase “Guardian of Faith”.
(5) “Preserver of Safety”, guarding all from danger, corruption, loss, etc.; These are the attributes of kindness and benevolence: in the next note are described the attributes of power.
(6) Allah is not only good, but He can carry out His Will.
(7) And if anything resists or opposes Him, His Will prevails.
(8) For He is Supreme, above all things and creatures.
هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِى لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلۡمَلِكُ ٱلۡقُدُّوسُ ٱلسَّلَـٰمُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُ ٱلۡمُهَيۡمِنُ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡجَبَّارُ ٱلۡمُتَڪَبِّرُۚ سُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشۡرِڪُونَ
Al Hasyr: 23
Allah, yang tidak ada Tuhan melainkan Dia; Yang Menguasai (sekalian alam); Yang Maha Suci; Yang Maha Selamat Sejahtera (dari segala kekurangan); Yang Maha Melimpahkan Keamanan; Yang Maha Pengawal serta Pengawas; Yang Maha Kuasa; Yang Maha Kuat (menundukkan segala-galanya); Yang Melengkapi segala KebesaranNya. Maha Suci Allah dari segala yang mereka sekutukan denganNya.
He is Allâh beside Whom is Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allâh! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.
هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلۡخَـٰلِقُ ٱلۡبَارِئُ ٱلۡمُصَوِّرُۖ لَهُ ٱلۡأَسۡمَآءُ ٱلۡحُسۡنَىٰۚ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ ۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِۖ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡحَكِيمُ
Al Hasyr: 24
Dialah Allah, Yang Menciptakan sekalian makhluk; Yang Mengadakan (dari tiada kepada ada); Yang Membentuk rupa (makhluk-makhlukNya menurut yang dikehendakiNya); bagiNyalah nama-nama yang sebaik-baiknya dan semulia-mulianya; bertasbih kepadaNya segala yang ada di langit dan di bumi dan Dialah Yang tiada bandingNya, lagi Maha Bijaksana.
He is Allâh, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
Teks dan terjemahan dari Quran Explorer.com